Expertise and technology to address your unique design requirements and assembly needs from highly engineered parts to secondary operations to exotic materials.
CUSTOM MANUFACTURED PARTS
Our engineers work with you to design the right solution for your needs. We then produce the part through our World-Class Manufacturing plants that specialize in cold forging.
We partner with you and our global supplier network to design the right solution to fit your application:
- Heavy and Light Duty Clamps
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Fittings
- Pins, Lanyards and Pin Assemblies
- Powder Metal and Metal Injection Molding Products
FINISHES AND SECONDARY OPERATIONS
- We can assist in specifying and developing coating systems to meet your needs in areas such as corrosion protection, lubricity and ultraviolet resistance (e.g. Dip Spin, Electrocoat, Zinc and Topcoat)
- We can run your machined components through secondary operations such as turning, grinding, drilling and shaving
- We offer kitting and assembly to reduce labor costs and increase efficiency
- We offer specialty alloyed materials that perform in high temperature, sub-zero, high stress and high corrosion environments
THIS IS A SNAPSHOT OF OUR PRODUCT OFFERING